WATERPROOFING SWIMMING POOLS
Tanks and swimming pools are usually underground structures and subjected to constant contact with water and contaminants, for this reason they need to be waterproofed with systems that can offer a perfect seal, as they are subjected to frequent infiltration, caused mainly by settlements and continuous thermal stress.
Are you looking for a company that deals with the waterproofing of swimming pools? Your garden has one and would like to receive a quote?
Our company, active between: Lombardy, Emilia Romagna, Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino Alto Adige, Valle d’Aosta, Piedmont and Liguria, performs waterproofing of prefabricated fiberglass pools, above ground and basement, with waterproof cement.
FOR A PERFECT HYDRAULIC SEAL
The materials to be used for the construction of swimming pools must meet certain technical characteristics:
- Excellent adhesion to the support even in the presence of humidity
- Rapid laying times
- Sealing of any large infiltration in a very short time
- Excellent waterproofing both in counterthrust and in positive thrust
- High elasticity suitable to contain the stresses dictated by the support
- Adhesion to the diversification of the supports (plastic, metal, cement, ceramic, brick etc.)
Interventions in existing structures or new constructions, require a serious and correct choice of cycles to be used and application phases to be adopted, in order to ensure a perfect hydraulic seal and a perfect aesthetic result.